Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Better Late Than Never

My peonies finished their blooms some time ago but I am finally finding a little time to post and thought it was better late than never to show them. All were gifts from the prior owners, a couple that loved to garden.

I love the yellow in the center of the hot pink one (notice I have no clue as to it's real name.) I'm not sure what happened but this one started coming up in the middle of the pink bush. I had a bush of the dual color but this year, there were only a few blooms. I think I dug some up for someone and didn't realize how much of it I dug up. Hopefully it spreads again.


The wild daisys just
grew by the peonies.
I liked them together
so I let them stay.

2 comments:

  1. It's time for me to fix up my gardens. The plants need dividing and the bulbs need seperating. It is a scary prospect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying not to obsess about keeping up with my photos. I'll have plenty for winter if I can find them later.

    Be careful. It starts with a daisy and before you know it you've gone 'wild'.

    ReplyDelete