Friday, April 20, 2007

CRS

I suffer from CRS - Can't Remember Stuff. I see several other bloggers have the same affliction as in "I can't remember exactly where I planted that."

While I do not know of a cure I have found one tool that others may find useful. If you take a picture of the garden just after planting something you can upload the picture to Flickr and use the note tool that they have. It is very easy to use. Once you have uploaded your photo simply click on the "add note" button at the top left corner of the picture. Drag the box to where you want it and type in your note. Flickr is free if you do not upload too many pictures each month.

You can see the notes I added after planting bulbs in the fall here, here and here.

I plan to do this as I start seeds outside this year.

1 comment:

  1. I have CRS too. I have been nursing a pot full of plants because I didn't remember what I planted. I had a big bunch of plants come up in the same pot so I devided them once, then again and again as they kept growing. Finally they got large enough to identify and they are ornimantal peppers. Obviously, one fell into this pot by accident and all the seeds grew. I have lots around the house already but since I have already given them this much attention, I will keep working with them.

    ReplyDelete